“SB Art Foundry - the best new activity in SB!”
Review of The Santa Barbara Art Foundry - CLOSED

The Santa Barbara Art Foundry
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Join us on a unique guided tour of our working art foundry, where skilled artisans transform molten bronze into beautiful sculpture. Enjoy glass of local award-winning wine as you step into our fine art show room.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have been on a tour of the Art Foundry twice now and find it fascinating! The multiple steps it takes to make a bronze piece is truly remarkable and helped me understand the process and value of my beautiful frog pieces at home. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Santa Barbara's Funk Zone has attracted a great variety of artists and artisans. The Art Foundry is a great addition. I visited the gallery to see the art, but didn't expect to have the opportunity to see how these wonderful bronzes are cast and finished. A glass of wine, a little education, and a warm welcome by the staff. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I attended the Grand Opening of The SB Art Foundry based on a wonderful article in the SB NewsPress. We are so glad we did.
The tour through the foundry was educational and interesting. It heightened our appreciation for all the artists who work on each piece in addition to the original artist's creation.
The SB Art Foundry is unique in being able to display work by famous artist such as Erte and is a beautiful gallery as well.
We plan to go back and take visitors. Pure enjoyment.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Took a great tour through this art foundry. It was very interesting to see how much work and skill it takes to create a bronze art piece and I especially liked the pouring of the bronze. The staff was very helpful, and the art for sale was beautiful. I left with a small red bronze frog for my wife. Highly recommended.

Thanks!