“Good lunch stop”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

On a street lined with restaurants, it's hard to decide. This place has a pleasant atmosphere, good service, a beautiful bar, and the sports screens are there, but not too obtrusive if you aren't interested in them. We sat in the window seats to watch the crowds on State Street while eating good black bean tacos-three of them-plus a side of my choice, and a tasty thin crust pizza that overflowed the plate. Good choices of beer and wine, plus a giant mimosa.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My wife and I ate there late Saturday night. The place was very busy and very lively. They had sports on the tvs and it was a lot of fun.
We both had burgers based on our servers recommendation. They were very good!! They also were very flexible with the sides that could be had with the burgers.
They brew their own beer there, I had a couple of beers and they were very good also.
The prices are relatively low for the quality of food.
If I am in Santa Barbara again I would definetly go back!!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

What a great place. The menu had a nice selection at good prices. I had the fish n chips which were gorgeous. The fish had a beer batter which was light and tasty. It had a great laid back atmosphere and the local beer was a hit. Excellent sfaff that were very knowlegable about the menu and local beers.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had our Christmas day dinner at the Brewing Co and we had a great meal there and the services was excellent. The cost for the meal with good wine and Tequila (don't ask why we had Tequila) was surprisingly low in the sense of great value for money. If I will ever go back to Santa Barbara, this restaurant will for sure be on my list

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The tacos here were top notch! The beer was also great. This is a nice place to stop in a visit for people who appreciate beer. Its also on the main shopping street, so a nice stroll before or after works well.