“Really good place”

Olio E Limone Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Olio E Limone Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 563 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State
Reviewed September 6, 2006

We enjoyed our meal in this lovely and modest sized restaurant. We had called ahead for a late ( 830 PM ) dinner during the week , and there was no problem in getting a table for 5.

The service was very good. The wine list is high end. Food was very tasty and well presented. Yes, it does remind me of a number of places I've eaten in in Italy. I'd go back in a minute!

3  Thank 886,886

Reviewed December 1, 2005

Olio e Limone is the kind of Italian restaurant I dream of--homey dishes that are executed with finesse and a light, modern touch. The room is a bit tightly packed, which is normally okay but if people nearby are loud it's pretty much like having them at your table. The welcome is warm, sometimes the service is a little hurried, but the food is very good. Wine list could use some more moderately priced selections.

7  Thank SophiesAunt
Reviewed November 16, 2005

Charming little restaurant with excellent Italian cuisine. They even have their own brand of organic olive oil which is very good. Waitstaff is authentic Italian too!

7  Thank novacc
Reviewed September 6, 2005

Olilo e Limone reminds me of all the wonderful restaurants in Italy. We have enjoyed several meals there. I am not as fond of the dessert menu as I am of the main but that too reminds me of Italy.

4  Thank EatSantaBarbarian
Reviewed March 31, 2005

My husband and I had lunch on a Wednesday afternoon. There were only a few other patrons, so we enjoyed very attentive service in the lovely, open, airy, yet smallish dining room. (but, lotsa windows for people watching!)

First we tried the braised Portabello mushroom salad with goat cheese; it was divine! I had the lobster stuffed ravioli and my hubcap ordered the beef tornados; both were excellent. We relished the house Chardonnay and Cab, (even though we started out with a delightful bottled Italian beer- Peroni's); both wines were delish.

We raved and raved as we sat and ate... this on our last day in Santa Barbara after feasting on many fabulous meals. Go! Enjoy!

8  Thank cinwel