“Pass on this one!”

Olio E Limone Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Olio E Limone Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 563 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Expensive and not worth it! Pork was dried out, veal was tough ... And when the huge prawn arrived head and all, with no warning, it was disgusting! The quail tasted old and gamey ... I was sick for three days from it. With all the great restaurants in Santa Barbara, how does this place survive? Would never go again - would rather eat dirt!! Be aware before you waste $300 like we did!

1  Thank KatheMike

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The restaurant is a white table cloth restaurant with top notch service. I had the eggplant with goat cheese appetizer. It was superb. I wish they doubled the serving so that it could be an entree. I also had the pear, walnut and goat cheed salad. It was so wonderful. My daughter had the special of the day which was salmon, garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus. It was divine. The menu is to die for and Benjamin, our waiter, could not have been better.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

My wife and I dined here back in April over Easter weekend. It's just a minute's walk off State Street near the Arlington Theatre end rather than the beach end, in a quiet location. We had really nice cocktails to start and red wine with our main meal - there's a great selection of wines including plenty by the glass.

I had a really nice vegetarian ravioli for my main with a cream sauce. Portions aren't huge but I prefer it that way. Service was excellent; our server, Esteban, was very friendly and professional and as the restaurant was quiet he was able to chat with us a little bit - I really like being able to talk to serving staff, find out where they're from and hear a bit about their lives.

Good quality Italian food in a convenient location.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

4 of us went Aug 2012. For an Italian place portions were tiny and not exciting. Bland nothing special. Male waiters were pretentious and ignored us most of the time. Thought it would be good based on other reviews but it was a huge expensive disappointment.

4  Thank John8254
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I had the sea bass special. It was light and fresh. The sauce highlighted the fish and did not overpower it. The gnocchi were light and well seasoned. We split the gnocchi as a first course and it was not too filling. There are half bottles of wine at reasonable prices. Staff were welcoming.