“Always a great meal”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I love Chuck's - we have been coming to Chuck's for over 20 years and the service and the food is always consistent and great. The value is excellent and they have a great wine list!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was simply the best meal I've had in a month. The steak was succent and perfectly grilled. The shrimp were sweet and seasoned to perfection. Classic style salad bar was fresh and clean and plenty variety. The bar and staff were all friendly and the drinks were de-ee-ee-licious! If you like good food, Chuck's has something for you. Go Now!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

It did seem a bit dark in here but others describe that as cosy so who can judge.
What I do know is that the salad bar was good and the steaks were very good. Mine came with massive crab legs which were full of meat.
Overall we were expecting just a little more variety on the menu, something just a little more exotic which we didn't see but we were perfectly happy with what we did have.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

What makes Chuck''s such a great restaurant? 1) Absolutely top-quality steaks and seafood; 2) all food cooked to perfection by a great grill master 3) a small, but extremely fresh and tasty salad bar 4) warm, cozy, relaxing ambiance 5) great service.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My boyfriend and I came here with a good appettie. When we finally got there and sat down we started to take in the atmosphere which was really depressing and gloomy. the menu arrived on a bottle which was different. To be honest nothing really caught my attention but was actually starving beause we didnt eat all day. Needless to say we ordered anyway just beacuse we were there already. I ordered a open faced sandwhich which came with a potatoe, both items had no flavor whats so ever. i was so disappointed my boyfriend had the steak and prawn with rice and shrimp, he too was disappointed with the lack of flavors. meal was def overpriced, skipp this place if youn love flavor and value. Its Blan I tell you