“You MUST check out Chuck's!”

Chuck's steakhouse of Hawaii
Ranked #73 of 528 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles
“You MUST check out Chuck's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was simply the best meal I've had in a month. The steak was succent and perfectly grilled. The shrimp were sweet and seasoned to perfection. Classic style salad bar was fresh and clean and plenty variety. The bar and staff were all friendly and the drinks were de-ee-ee-licious! If you like good food, Chuck's has something for you. Go Now!

Visited October 2012

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Steaks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

It did seem a bit dark in here but others describe that as cosy so who can judge.
What I do know is that the salad bar was good and the steaks were very good. Mine came with massive crab legs which were full of meat.
Overall we were expecting just a little more variety on the menu, something just a little more exotic which we didn't see but we were perfectly happy with what we did have.

• Visited September 2012
Covina, California
“Never disappointing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

What makes Chuck''s such a great restaurant? 1) Absolutely top-quality steaks and seafood; 2) all food cooked to perfection by a great grill master 3) a small, but extremely fresh and tasty salad bar 4) warm, cozy, relaxing ambiance 5) great service.

Visited September 2012
“BLAN!! :-(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

My boyfriend and I came here with a good appettie. When we finally got there and sat down we started to take in the atmosphere which was really depressing and gloomy. the menu arrived on a bottle which was different. To be honest nothing really caught my attention but was actually starving beause we didnt eat all day. Needless to say we ordered anyway just beacuse we were there already. I ordered a open faced sandwhich which came with a potatoe, both items had no flavor whats so ever. i was so disappointed my boyfriend had the steak and prawn with rice and shrimp, he too was disappointed with the lack of flavors. meal was def overpriced, skipp this place if youn love flavor and value. Its Blan I tell you

• Visited September 2012
New York City
“1950's seafood and grill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

Seems like the chef never got out of the 1950's mold of cooking. Servings large and cuisine a bit heavy for seafood. I want something more interesting for my money!

Visited March 2012