“If you love Sushi, you really need to eat here.Top quality in the center of town”
Review of Arigato Sushi

Arigato Sushi
Ranked #17 of 542 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place is a treat , It's been a while since I have experienced such a comprehensive menu of super fresh and creative approaches to sushi. Each dish that arrived seemed to outdo the previous. Even the simple Nigiri was fresh and melted in your mouth.The place is kind of small and cramped, or cozy depending on how you want to look at it. The female wait person we had was really knowledgable and friendly. Recommend: Carpaccio ..anything on special, The halibut cheeks, miso black cod, the flaming "locals only" look for fun rolls, like the Dracula Roll w albacore, blackened endive and chili sauce and the Yuppie roll with lobster. You will remember this meal, I guarantee it! No reservations, but we 4 got lucky at 7 pm on a Friday night and sat right down.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

we have tried sushi at over 5 restaurants and this place definitely has the very best sushi anywhere in Santa Barbara!~!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My friend and I stayed in Santa Barbara for 3 nights as part of a road trip along the West coast and ended up eating in Arigato on 2 of the nights as it was so good.
It was the best sushi I have ever eaten and I have eaten a lot of sushi!!
Definitely worth a visit on a trip to Santa Barbara

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I can not rate this place highly enough. Unfortunately I don't think i can eat sushi again because nothing will be able to compare. Great staff and great atmosphere

1  Thank keyc78
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Amazing sushi. We were here on a Friday evening and the restaurant was hopping! We were seated almost immediately which was unexpected for as busy as it was. We tried several rolls and sashimi. The food and service was beyond expectations.