“Arigato Sush is amazing”
Review of Arigato Sushi

Arigato Sushi
Ranked #16 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Arigato Sushi is a world class sushi bar with a very interesting, eclectic, menu. Don't leave without trying the "Local's Only" Appetizer which consists of a Albacore Shell with several delicious treats. Service is always tremendous and entertaining. Dont go if you are starving as there is generally a wait and they typically dont take reservations. Other favorites include, Kobe Beef and the Crab Melt.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I'll never forget the assortment os sushi, excellent quality, fast service and value for money, only little remark, is that a bit more space aroudn the tables would be appreciated

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is a nice little Japanese restaurant located in the heart of Santa Barbara on State Street. This is one of my sons favorite places to eat, so I thought I would give it a try. The atmosphere is wonderful "I like the upstairs" and the sushi is very good. I must say though, it is very expensive for what you get, so be prepared to dish out the bucks! I will eat here again because my son likes it.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Every trip we make to Santa Barbara we include a dinner at Arigato! My husband and I are both lovers of great sushi and Arigato is superb!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

although you risk waiting awhile for your table and it is noisy the food is unique and delicious. But a huge treat ... so save it up for a special occasion, the yellowtail, soft shell crab, popcorn shrimp, I could go on and on and on .....