“Great Board Shop Super Nice Guys”

Standup Paddles Sports
Reviewed March 23, 2015

I talked with Al on the phone about rentals and met Ian at the shop. They walked me through their stock and were so cool about allowing me to try out a board before I buy. They have a big selection for such a small shop and offer boards "Made in the 805" which is AWESOME. Finally a local shop with locally sourced boards. I can't wait to come back up and get one out on the water. Thanks for taking the time to meet with me and answer my questions.

1  Thank PineappleShagette

Reviewed October 14, 2014

We had SUP lessons with Stacey two weeks ago and it was totally awesome! We had a very warm welcome on a beautiful and sunny morning in Santa Barbara.
We were instructed perfectly before we learned how to SUP.
We felt very safe and comfortable the whole time and after about an hour we even learned how to take our first small waves! It was pure fun!
We totally would like to recommend the shop and the SUP lessons!
We even got nice T-Shirts after the lessons…. Thanks for everything… stoked for life! Chiara & Joe

2  Thank Chiaraandjoe