“What a great find!”

Ranked #122 of 531 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: American
“What a great find!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We will definately be back here! Nice people, great food and a little bit different - my husband had the "mac on crack", it was creamy and delicious and he was happy. I had the "lunchbox" (They offer several different choices for the lunch box, I chose the corndog and french fries) My corn dog was hand dipped and super good. While we were eating lunch, we were already talking about coming back for breakfast!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank bbr2996

Santa Barbara, California
“Excellent breakfast options - love the biscuits!!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is not a fancy place but it's fun and has a 1950s walk up window. They have outdoor picnic tables and an indoor seating area. Wonderful smoothies. Oatmeal is great but ask for syrup on the side. Mine was too sweet but I loved it and ate it anyway. Egg wraps are delish also. We had an almond milk latte and a cinnamon roll and both we very good. The biscuits are amazing. I don't eat wheat but I had to try them and they were awesome. Eat here! I can't wait to try lunch.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Travelette4666
“Surpriseing Gem”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

After a succession of others tried this spot, we hope that this one sticks! Diner with a twist, everything is fresh and prepared to order. You order at a window and they bring your food to the outdoor patio or small indoor dining room. Small, uncomplicated menu with great tastes. The Tijuana is a delicious chicken wrap in a homemade whole wheat tortilla. The Shop Burger is one of the best in town. Fresh baked goods are wonderful as well. A little surprise on Milpas Street!

• Visited May 2013