“Star Quality Healthy Eating!”
Review of Natural Cafe

Natural Cafe
Ranked #43 of 542 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Casual fun atmosphere, great for lunch, dinner,and just snacking. Choice of indoor or outdoor eating. Fresh,tasty, best of all they offer a variety in the menu. Clean, bright,good price and service! Conducive to children,families,loners,groups and couples. Has been voted "Best Lunch in
Santa Barbara" "Best Health Food Restaurant" "Best Veggie Burger" "Best Sidewalk Cafe Patio"
"Best Fish Taco" By the Independent Reader's Poll.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Several vegetarian options, lots of organic selections. Well prepared, good food, eat there or take it out. Never disappointed, always happy with my meal there.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We eat at the Natural Cafe at least once a week because its 5 min from our home and has many healthy food choices. Our favorites are the Gobbler (turkey) burger, the Cabo fish tacos and the portobello mushroom sandwich. There are patios in the front and back (they could use more umbrellas).

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our family included vegans, meat eaters, grandparents, a little girl and her thirty-something parents. This was a perfect spot for lunch. Everyone was happy with the choices, prices were fair and service was pretty quick.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I ate at the Natural Cafe for the first time, and it was absolutely delicious. I ordered a half avocado sandwich and half house salad. The dressing I chose (lemon herb) was honestly the most amazing salad dressing I've ever had. The prices were very reasonable and the location is great. I loved the really low-key, truly natural feeling of the place! I also loved the bar that had ice and lemon pitchers and water... It was something I hadn't seen before, and I thought it was great.
Honestly can't wait to go back!!