“popular and tasty”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Sherman, Connecticut
“popular and tasty”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our family included vegans, meat eaters, grandparents, a little girl and her thirty-something parents. This was a perfect spot for lunch. Everyone was happy with the choices, prices were fair and service was pretty quick.

Visited September 2012

Santa Barbara, California
“Vegan/Health Nut's Paradise”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I ate at the Natural Cafe for the first time, and it was absolutely delicious. I ordered a half avocado sandwich and half house salad. The dressing I chose (lemon herb) was honestly the most amazing salad dressing I've ever had. The prices were very reasonable and the location is great. I loved the really low-key, truly natural feeling of the place! I also loved the bar that had ice and lemon pitchers and water... It was something I hadn't seen before, and I thought it was great.
Honestly can't wait to go back!!

• Visited November 2012
Santa Barbara, California
“Normally love Natural, but today was off”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have eaten at Natural Cafe since the early '90s. I ordered one of my usual dishes... veggie stir fry with sauteed tofu- normally this dish is to die for and I jones for it when it's been too long since I've eaten it, but unfortunately the tofu was burned and it ruined the whole flavor. I also got one of the soups of the day- a corn chowder- I was expecting a traditional corn chowder but this was more of a vegetable soup with a clear broth that just had a lot of corn. This experience won't deter me in the future, though, and I will definitely be having the veggie stir fry with the sauteed tofu again. The sauteed tofu is normally so delicious that if I go with another dish I will order a side of it.
One note, though, is I think Natural Cafe is a little overpriced. The dishes are a bit bland and need a little spicing up whether it be adding Bragg's Aminos or hot sauce, and speaking of, I really wish they carried Sriracha. It is healthy, though, so that is what keeps me going back.
You also cannot beat eating out on State St!!

• Visited October 2012
Portadown, United Kingdom
“Generally average & worst Falafel ever”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My friend and I went here tonight for dinner. Falafel wrap had two of the hardest pieces of Falafel I've ever been challenged to eat. Food was generally pretty tasteless, even the Chicken Tacos that my friend had. We went somewhere else to eat afterwards.

• Visited October 2012
Channel Islands
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Really happy we found this whilst we were in Santa Barbara we were regulars, lovely to have a really healthy, tasty fix.

• Visited October 2011