“Delightful lunch experience”

Cuisines: Asian
Santa Barbara, California
“Delightful lunch experience”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had the best experience having lunch here the other day. The staff was quite friendly. They helped me select the salami sandwich, which was very unique- the bread was like a jalepeno cheese focaccia. There was a delicious chili oil and cabbage in the sandwich (served hot). I ate every last bit. I also had a delicious glass of iced tea. Their late night menu looked delicious, too... I just wish I could stay up that late to try it! This little eating is quite a hidden jewel in Santa Barbara. It's also a nice change of pace from the other food provided in Paseo Nuevo to grab a bite to eat while shopping. I will definitely be back!!
Another great note, is they take the Axxess card for buy one, get one sandwich free!!

• Visited January 2013