“Pleasant people, very ordinary burgers.”
Review of Kahuna Grill - CLOSED

Kahuna Grill
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I've had many better burgers in America; and in New Zealand, Burger Fuel has this stuff knocked into a cocked hat. These were better than BK and McDonalds, but not by much. Apparently they used to have quite a reputation locally, but my one experience makes me wonder why.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This place was one of the best we ate at on vacation! We had steak shish kabob very good, kids had burgers excellent no complaints. I had the teriyaki chicken breast very good. Fries good and fun to sit outside & eat. WE were very happy here reasonable for the area & good food! 4 picky kids too.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was one of our favorite lunch place. Great ambiance throughout the year. The food taste is always good. I have tried everything on their menu and I would recommend the fish sandwich. Keep up the good work guys.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

We go as often as we can. Great burgers, fries n salads. Great food and atmosphere for the price! Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The Chicken Terriyaki, Portabello Burger and Sweet Potato Fries were ALL just simply amazing. Generous portions, delicious sauces (kinda messy, but in a fun, juicy, delicious way!) and mouth-watering aromas. It was a late lunch (3pm) on a weekday and well worth having to park in the public garage (First 90 Min FREE at all SB Parking Garages downtown!!). Kahuna Grill is in the Paseo Nuevo Mall, so it might be busy, but it is worth it for the tastes! Not a fine dining experience, BUT it is JUST DELICIOUS food! We were all pleasantly surprised and I will go back next time I'm in SB!