“Burgers, beer and butterscotch pudding - yes” 5 of 5 bubbles

Eureka!
Ranked #52 of 526 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A collection of America's best. Eureka! Features an elevated American selection of craft beer, whiskey, regional wine, & locally sourced ingredients
Seattle, Washington
“Burgers, beer and butterscotch pudding - yes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by a frequent traveler to the area. It did not disappoint! They are known for their burgers and everyone who got them, loved them. Their beer selection was huge and they had good wines as well. We were told to save our appetites for the butterscotch pudding and oh boy are we glad we did!

Butterscotch pudding with caramel and sea salt. Even if you don't normally love butterscotch, there is no way to resist this temptation. Great service and location. You'll enjoy!

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Erie, Pennsylvania
“A UNIQUE menu with a TASTE EXPLOSION”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were visiting from PA for my son's graduation. He said his friend Jake loves to frequent this place so we had to try it out.
Location is on a corner. We were seated as the sun was setting. Since I came from Drearie
Erie, PA the Warm sun was welcomed and the staff had no problem lowering blinds as I felt a good tan coming on!
This is NOT THE SAME OLD Burger and Beer Joint. I had THE BEST GREYHOUND EVER! (Vodka and Grapefruit) The Girl did her job and SOLD me on a Premium FRESH SQUEEZED and something else $10 drink. Worth every penny, it was done right. Jon Taffer from Bar Rescue would be proud!
Now the Menu. WOW all I can is WOW!
I try to eat healthy. The selections were amazing. Veggie Burger? No problem. Want it NAKED (no BUN)? No problem. SUPER UNIQUE Burger choices and combinations. Tastes were put together that I did NOT KNOW existed. That is what makes this PLACE DIFFERENT!
Keep it going guys, Santa Barbara has a little jewel of an establishment.

• Visited March 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Unique tasty burgers and great beer selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Although a chain, the food is excellent, great lineup of wonderful tasty burgers served with fresh cut fries or sweet potato fries. Super selection of beers selected for a varied tasting experience. One of the best new additions to the Santa Barbara food scene!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank JPWOTG
Chico
“Interesting burger choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Good burgers, veggie burgers available. The BBQ sauce (served with the cowboy burger) is delicious. Portions adequate. Child's menu standard but limited. Corn dog appetizers were a hit with 3 dipping sauces. The burger with fig relish was different -very good. Ambiance is more sports bar than family, with many TVs. Limited statement decor, but I think the food and pleasant, upbeat staff make up for it. Variety beers available. LOUD (typical of sports bars, so be prepared.)
Party of 5 including 2 children. We were told the wait would be about 20 minutes, and we were seated in 15. Nice. No paging device was issued...just give your text number and you will be notified that way. Nice location if you want to grab something before or after walking/ shopping Paseo Nuevo.

Visited May 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
“Super Yummy Gourmet Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

My wife and I went to Eureka Burger last night for the first time and we had a great meal. The place was packed, but we were lucky enough to get the last available two-top.

We started our meal with the Truffle Fries, which were absolutely deadly(Good) and of course, low cal :-). We both ordered burgers, which were delicious and out of this world, with toppings like fig jam, goat cheese, jalapeno pineapple relish, and of course, BACON! Woo-Hoo.

Since we shared the ooey-gooey fries for an appetizer, we opted for salads to replace the fries that came with the meal. When we got the bill, we were a bit shocked to discover there was an additional charge for the salad in place of the fries, especially since the burgers aren't cheap at about $10 a pop.

My wife had a lemon drop and I had a boutique IPA beer, which was very good.

Service was great and the atmosphere was festive and lively. We enjoyed it, but it could be a bit loud and over the top for some folks. That said, we'll be back.

Finally, this isn't a cheap burger experience. My wife and I had the appetizer, a drink each and two burgers. The total came in at about $60, including tip.

Overall, it was a great experience and better than expected. We look forward to visiting again after we've worked off those darn good Truffle Fries.

• Visited April 2013