“Metropulos Rocks!”

Metropulos Fine Foods Merchant
Ranked #126 of 551 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: A Funk Zone pioneer, Metropulos Fine Foods and Sandwicherie is committed to bringing you the deliciousness you seek, in a casual, comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Check out our assortment of cheeses and charcuterie, as well as our wine room and imported grocery items. All our prepared items are made in house by a dedicated team of professionals. Desserts, breakfast, Greek dishes, lasagnas, pot pies, deli salads, (etc) all made in house. From duck confit to super yummy sandwiches, we've got you covered! If you would like to see a current version of our menu, please visit our website! Thank you!
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is my favorite deli in SB. Their food is delicious, it comes out very quickly and the staff is both friendly and engaging. I generally go their on my lunch breaks and call the order in. It takes me 10 minutes to get there and my sandwich is always ready, even when they have an order line 15 people deep. Their basil turkey sandwich is by far my favorite, but their roast beef is also excellent. This place is ALWAYS full, which is a good sign, but I write this as a suggestion to give yourself a little time when eating there and not picking up and leaving.

2  Thank Yoshi23

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I pride myself on finding those sweet little local joints that have great value. This place was perfect. If you're a foodie, or just want the scoop on the area... Check this place out. Good prices and very friendly staff.

1  Thank Cole B
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Their website is robust so I thought it would be much bigger store than it actually is, which wasn't a problem at all. Our order was completely ready since I had called it in prior, and everyone was very friendly. Baklava is delicious! All 8 ladies for a bachelorette lunch were very happy with their sandwiches. Platters were a bit expensive, so we opted to make our own. Will definitely be back when we are in Santa Barbara!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Metropulos is an excellent place to stop for specialty grocery items and wine but I generally stop here solely for the "Avocado sandwich". It is the perfect balance of flavors between two slices of bread! Whether you are vegetarian or not, you must try it! The service behind the deli counter is always super friendly and they really seem to enjoy their jobs. Last trip I showed up during a lunch rush and my sandwiches were still ready to go within 5 minutes!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

It's a deli with a wide selection of sandwiches and salads--and everything we ordered was tasty. Prices are reasonable, and it was a cmfortable, relaxing lunch.