“Beautiful Tree”

92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Beautiful Tree”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I think the Moreton Bay Fig is stunningly beautiful tree and an asset to Santa Barbara. As a tourist attraction, I'm not so sure. This wouldn't be my top draw for visiting Santa Barbara as a tourist, but is a nice one should be be visiting the Santa Barbara waterfront or downtown Santa Barbara in general.

Visited January 2014

California
120 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Amazing tree!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Certainly a site to see if you have the time! There is no cost, so stop by if you can! A large, interesting old tree!

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Aussie culture”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Yes the Moreton Bay Fig Tree reminds me of my country in all of its splendour and magnificence. I can shade a whole herd of cattle. Amazing trunk and roots system and beautiful to photograph.

Visited December 2013
Oslo, Norway
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Moreton Bay Fig Tree”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Well its a big impressive tree right by the train station off State Street. So it will only take a few minutes to stop there on your way to the beach. But don´t go out of your way if you´ve got a tight schedule.

Visited July 2013
Tustin, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“That is One BIG Tree”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Let me start by saying that I'm a huge nature lover but dang was this tree cool. It was huge and quite the site to see. Don't miss taking a peek if you are in Santa Barbara. I'm adding a photo of my husband and I standing in front of it when we were on our Segway tour just to give a persepective of how huge this tree is.

Visited December 2013