“Excellent Company. Great value.”

SB Chauffeuring & Tours
Ranked #42 of 81 Tours in Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine Tours & Limousine Services
Orange, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent Company. Great value.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

On time arrival even though I called half an hour before our scheduled pickup to request a different pickup location down the street. Maria was very knowledgeable of wine country and the surrounding Santa Barbara area. She asked if she could take photos of us during our wine tasting tours and sent us a cd with all the photos. We booked a 5 hour wine country trip and had extra time so Maria drove us around Santa Barbara and showed us some sights. It was like having our own personal tour guide. I would highly recommend SB Chauffering and will use them again when traveling to Santa Barbara. They were excellent.

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Berushnikov

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Use this company when in Santa Barbara”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

I can't believe anyone would give this company less than an excellent rating.This company was efficient, professional and friendly from the minute I contacted them by email. We were a group of 3 women and booked the car for a wine tasting day. The driver, Tony, was 15 minutes early to our hotel. He went over our itinerary with us when we got in the car. He made a couple of recommendation (which we took) and then proceeded to make the entire day a pleasure. He was very attentive and helped us navigate the wineries and tasting rooms (which were crowded). He was helpful but not instrusive. He took photos of throughout the day (after asking permission to do so) and then sent us a CD with photos and refridgerator magnets after our returm home. Very nice touch! I highly recommend this company.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank TexasTwin
Sopot, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous time!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

SB Chauffeuring & Tours were very flexible! We had a lovely day and enjoyed our day wine tasting. Tony was super!!! We will book them again!!!

4 Thank Chit0wn_Girl5
Tampa, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

We used SB Chauffeuring & Tours for touring wine country in the Santa Ynez valley. What a great experience it was! Our driver, Tony, was on time (in fact arrived early), courteous and well dressed. We used the SUV and it was spotless inside and out. He knew the area very well and therefore could map out our agenda to minimize drive time and maximize our time at the vineyards. He was familiar with the staff at each vineyard and with his connections was able to get us into a very nice smaller family vineyard that doesn't do tastings every day.
As an unexpected surprise Tony also took pictures of our group with a professional DSLR camera and will send us a photo CD from the day at no extra charge! Tony was also familiar with the local wine shipping laws so we could put together our shipping plans before the day was through.
Tony went above our expectations to make fun, memorable day. I would highly recommend SB Chauffeuring & Tours for whatever your chauffeuring needs may be.

5 Thank Tpaskydog
Santa Barbara, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worst Experience! Terrible Service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I contacted this company to book a wine tour for my family. The woman that answered the phone was not very polite, but I figured she was just having a bad day. We booked the tour anyway and the driver was 15 minutes late to pick us up. The vehicle was clean on the outside, but smelled like animals had been inside the vehicle recently. After the tour I asked to speak with the owner, who refused to call me back. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

2 Thank Johnsb1
TonyTSB, Owner at SB Chauffeuring & Tours, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
You have the wrong company. You are not our customer but if you think you are, then please provide a copy of our contract you should have signed with us. To answer your comments, we do not allowed animals on any of our vehicles. Our vehicles are impeccable inside and out. We are always 15 minutes early for all pick ups. You said the driver refused to let you speak with the owner/manager. I am the driver and co-owner of the company. I never drove you nor do I know who you are.