“Great Experience”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We used SB Chauffeuring & Tours for touring wine country in the Santa Ynez valley. What a great experience it was! Our driver, Tony, was on time (in fact arrived early), courteous and well dressed. We used the SUV and it was spotless inside and out. He knew the area very well and therefore could map out our agenda to minimize drive time and maximize our time at the vineyards. He was familiar with the staff at each vineyard and with his connections was able to get us into a very nice smaller family vineyard that doesn't do tastings every day.
As an unexpected surprise Tony also took pictures of our group with a professional DSLR camera and will send us a photo CD from the day at no extra charge! Tony was also familiar with the local wine shipping laws so we could put together our shipping plans before the day was through.
Tony went above our expectations to make fun, memorable day. I would highly recommend SB Chauffeuring & Tours for whatever your chauffeuring needs may be.

Visited November 2012
5 Thank Tpaskydog

Santa Barbara, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worst Experience! Terrible Service!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I contacted this company to book a wine tour for my family. The woman that answered the phone was not very polite, but I figured she was just having a bad day. We booked the tour anyway and the driver was 15 minutes late to pick us up. The vehicle was clean on the outside, but smelled like animals had been inside the vehicle recently. After the tour I asked to speak with the owner, who refused to call me back. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Johnsb1
TonyTSB, Owner at SB Chauffeuring & Tours, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
You have the wrong company. You are not our customer but if you think you are, then please provide a copy of our contract you should have signed with us. To answer your comments, we do not allowed animals on any of our vehicles. Our vehicles are impeccable inside and out. We are always 15 minutes early for all pick ups. You said the driver refused to let you speak with the owner/manager. I am the driver and co-owner of the company. I never drove you nor do I know who you are.
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Anniversary Trip”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

SB Chauffering was the highlight of our trip. My husband and I were celebrating our 10 year anniversary and took a wine tour with SB chauffeuring, we visiting 3 wineries and they took care of the tasting fees and also would have included a picnic lunch from a restaurant, however we decided to forego the lunch and eat at a restaurant. Tony, our driver, was very professional, informative and even took photos of us at every winery and scenic view. I was not expecting the photos, I felt like it was our wedding day! This is a great company and gave us wonderful memories of our time in Santa Ynez.

Visited September 2012
7 Thank ETJ55
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Booked the service for my trip from Santa Barbara to Calabasas. Great service, clean car, and friendly driver. Everything went smoothly as planned.

7 Thank Kadhytia
San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Night!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

14 of my best girlfriends were in Santa Barbara for a bachelorette party! The limo showed up on time and was fully stocked with beverages. The limo driver played fun music and allowed us to hook in our own phones!! The limo driver took pics of us while we were dancing in the club and then sent us a cd and magnets, sooooooooooo amazing!!!

Visited August 2012