“Simply Superb”
Review of Olio Pizzeria

Olio Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Olio Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 532 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State
Description: Authentic Italian pizzeria with pizza counter, wine, artisanal beer & full bar and European hospitality.
Occoquan, Virginia
“Simply Superb”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This pizzeria is attached to the more upscale fancy Italian restaurant. But we liked this casual pizza joint better. Great pizza, great choices, good service. Try it for the best pizza and atmosphere in this area.

Visited May 2013

Naples, Florida
“The best Pizza I've ever had in the USA”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've eaten Pizza's in many places around the globe and this was one of the very top ones I've had and certainly the best in the entire US.
The place is really authentic and you feel like home just when you enter it.
Service was perfect and the espresso tasted like it was made in an espresso bar in Italy.

• Visited February 2013
Los Angeles
“Loved the unique silverware!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Narrow, crowded, waiters that do a disappearing act. The pizza was gooey thick with cheese (like Big Mama's in L.A. --- you gotta be in the mood for that), the vinaigrette dressing on the salad was mediocre. I'd like to try something other than the pizza -- but there wasn't enough there in atmosphere (and definitely not service) to encourage me to come back. Too bad the food didn't live up to the unusual silverware.

• Visited May 2013
los angeles
“Really good pizza”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

and really noisy restaurant but, hey, we could see that upon entry. If you're looking for quiet, go next door the the restaurant (Olio E Limone Restaurant). The pizza was very good -- nice thin crust, not too much cheese -- and they were extremely accommodating since I'm allergic to bell peppers. Our server asked if we'd like to substitute something else instead. When I chose crimini mushrooms, she noticed my husband did not look delighted and suggested mushrooms on half the pizza. It's terrific to have a restaurant that wants to be accommodating.

Visited May 2013
Boulder, Colorado
“Really good wood fired pizza in a casual atmosphere”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My daughter and I were together in Santa Barbara recently and wanted to go out for pizza. We happened upon this restaurant which is fairly new to SB. It is right around the corner from the upscale Olio E Limone Ristorante which is excellent, but high priced. The pizzeria is much more low key and casual with a very nice modern atmosphere. It was very busy and we had a 30 minute wait, but our table opened up in about 20 minutes in the bar area. We opted for just a simple pizza with olives and artichokes. The cheese was very good fresh mozzerella, and the crust was tasty and pretty thin. Service was excellent and very prompt. Would definitely return when pizza is what I am hungry for!

• Visited April 2013