“Amazing Cafe Americano and Eggsellent Breakfast”
Review of D'Angelo Bakery

D'Angelo Bakery
Ranked #72 of 534 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Charlotte, NC
“Amazing Cafe Americano and Eggsellent Breakfast”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Every time I visit Santa Barbara I stop by D'Angelo Bakery for their amazing Cafe Americanos. I also try to find a way to rationalize splurging on their wonderful breakfast. Today it was eggs Florentine: sourdough toast, topped sauteed spinach, perfectly poached eggs, and made-from-scratch hollandaise sauce. It took a lot of willpower to stop me from stealing a bite of my friend's bacon, egg, and cheddar on a fresh croissant. You won't lose weight here but you will die with a smile on your face.

• Visited August 2013

• Hebrew first
Marana, Arizona
“Bakery and more”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

While this restaurant specializes in poached eggs and baked goods, the menu is limited and pricey. Eggs looked delicious, but we had French toast and buckwheat waffle. French toast was only coated with egg mixture, so it was dry in the middle. Waffle was quite tasty; don't be afraid of trying buckwheat if you have never had it. Good coffee. Limited seating, but wasn't busy about 9 am.

Visited July 2013
Bakersfield, California
“I ordered more bread”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I'm trying to cut back on my bread consumption. I ordered sourdough with my incredibly delicious omelette. For the first time in my life- I asked for a side of toast! It was that good. Ya, its small and busy. Get over it! This was one of the finest breakfasts I've ever had!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 1Groverbeach
México
“Lovely Breakfast”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I love places where you can see the procces of making the bread. Many options to choose from and of course is great to choose the one for your sandwich. Nice coffee and service. The only strange thing to me is that they don't have Mustard and salsa for your omelette. It's not on the main street but very close to the action¡¡¡

• Visited June 2013
Porto
“Great omolet in a nice place”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I think this is one of The best places to have breakfast in SB, it's very close to the center, the prices are pretty much the same as in The other places and they made their own brad, which is very good. I eat a omolet, a toast and a croissant, nothing special for an european (like me), but The omolet was really good... The cheese they use is really good and The ingredients (like The mushrooms) were really fresh! I just love it and I recomend it! Choose the omelet "make it on your way" (something like that!). They add some breed on it and you can add more if you want (batatoes..)

Good:
- brad home made
- location/ you can eat outside
- price/quality
- the service was very good (staff care about you)
- environment (it's not really a tourist place)

Bad:
- it's no suprisely if you are an european (even id the capuccino is good, if you considering that you're in América) if you just wask for bread, but still, IT'S NOT BAD!
-If you go on Sunday you'll have to wait...
- still, A LITTLE EXPENSIVE! 14$ for an omolet!!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank InesPontes