“Great Mountain Bike Tour!”

Cal Coast Adventures
$74.98*
Santa Barbara Bike Rentals: Electric, Mountain or Hybrid
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer stand up paddle board Lessons in Santa Barbara as well as Rentals, kayak rentals and tours, Santa Barbara Road Bike Rentals and Tours, Full Suspension Mountain Bike Tours in the mountains above Santa Barbara and in Santa Ynez, Mountain Bike rentals are available as well, kiteboarding lessons, boogie board rentals, surf lessons at many of Santa Barbara's amazing beaches and surf board rentals as well. All of the above is catered toward leisurely fun. If someone is looking for training of any sort we can up the tempo and do have some trainers on staff that will lead you through beach workouts, SUP Yoga or paddle board yoga, fitness training on paddle boards, and personal training.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Ontario, Canada
“Great Mountain Bike Tour!”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Wanting to do something exciting and active while visiting beautiful Santa Barbara, I contacted Santa Barbara Fitness Tours about their mountain bike tours. They were great from the start, as they promptly returned emails and were very helpful. We quickly arranged an excursion with bike rental, and they even picked me up from my Hotel.

It ended up just being me and my guide Serge who was GREAT! He knew the area like the back of his hand, and always made sure I was comfortable with the terrain. As for the terrain, there is something there for everybody. There is definitely enough technical stuff to challenge even the most experienced singletrack rider. The views were amazing, and heading down the hill was an absolute blast.

I definitely recommend contacting SB Fitness Tours if you’re into biking and are staying anywhere near Santa Barbara.

Visited January 2012

Ventura, California
“Paddle boarding was awesome!”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

A friend and I went paddle boarding just recently for the first time and had a blast! Mitch from SB Fitness Tours was great. Ended up being a lot easier than I anticipated and a lot of fun. Made for a great workout. We lucked out with incredible weather. Would highly recommend it to everyone.

Ventura, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had an awesome time stand up paddle boarding in Santa Barbara!”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

My friend and I went to Santa Barbara Fitness Tours for our first lesson in stand up paddle boarding. We had a two hour lesson scheduled, and our instructor Mitch brought all the gear we needed plus he had wetsuits available for use. We lucked out on the weather though so no wetsuits were needed. After a few minutes of lessons on the sand we were ready to hit the water. In a matter of minutes we were standing up and paddling around. After paddling around for awhile, he taught us how to try to surf some small waves. So much fun! Mitch was extremely nice, and even let my husband and son (who had come to watch me) take out his board. I would recommend Santa Barbara Fitness Tours to all my friends.

2 Thank Amy J
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect way to Mountain Bike Santa Barbara”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Epic WIN.

Tour guide mountain bike ride went off without a hitch.

A couple buddies and I wanted to hit the hills on GOOD mountain bikes during a last minute trip to SB wine country. None of us had gear, I didn't even have shoes that would work - SBFit brought a pair of tennis shoes that were fine for the ride.

Speaking of the ride: Mitch and Jesse listened to what we were interested in doing:(downhill, single track, amazing views, bit of climbing would be OK, moderate skill level). Jesse dialed the itinerary in for us: we knocked out two rides to complete a full day.

Instead of renting some bikes and hitting the trails on our own in a land none of us were familiar with, Jesse was our tour guide. We rode killer bikes in SB for the day, got some 3,000 foot drop downhill tracks in twice in under the cost of renting a cheesy bike for a day from other local companies. Epic views, good times with friends, a bit of sweat, a lot of smiles.

Very flexible to work with: we didn't even go to a store: just met on site, geared up, jumped on the bikes, rode.

SB Fitness Tours is on the right track...Get Outside!

1 Thank Nathan P
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to learn how to Stand Up Paddleboard in Santa Barbara!”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

My wife and I took a 2 hour Stand Up Paddle Board lesson with Mitch, and it was fantastic! Mitch took care of everything, have all the equipment and optional wetsuits ready for us when we got there. He even took care of extra touches such as letting us lock our keys and stuff so we didn't have to worry about it in the water. Within a few minutes of lessons we were out having a great time doing SUP. Mitch was great and even showed us how to surf with the paddleboards, and we got to cruise all over the place with the SUP. I would definitely highly recommend using Mitch and SB Fitness Tours!