This is one of my favourite hotels.It just ooozes charm !
The rooms are gorgeous and unpretentious.We stayed in a junior suite which was ground floor by the pool.
Lovely small courtyard for sitting outside.Not entirely private as the rooms upstairs could see you ..but who cares.We were in heaven and oblivious to all around.
We've stayed in the deluxe rooms upstairs and they were also fantastic but the suite gives you a lot more space.
The decor in the rooms is top notch.Nice tiles and old world charm.
Breakfast is wonderful - though we have stayed a few of times over the last few years and it hasn't changed.But nice quiches and cereal to start the day as well as great coffee!
Short walk to main street - through the lovely neighborhood of Santa Barbara.
Great staff - super friendly and extremely helpful .And fresh baked cookies throughout the day ...and then wine tasting in the evening ..who could ask for more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel