My husband and I enjoyed a nice weekend in Santa Barbara a few weeks ago. We were celebrating his birthday and decided that this little Inn was perfect for our stay. We arrived a few hours before check-in time and the staff worked diligently to get our room ready early. I requested a blender in our room, and room #4, each wish was granted. This is a location that prides itself on service, amenities, and overall quality. My favorites included the delicious continental breakfast, oven-baked cookies in the late afternoon, wine tasting before dinner, passes to 24-hr. fitness gym, free parking and the central location. Our room overlooked the courtyard and boasted Frette sheets, Molten Brown toiletries, it was very comfortable. The entire staff was friendly and helpful, they suggested restaurants, shopping and even where to jog! When we return to Santa Barbara we'll definitley stay at the Inn of the Spanish Garden!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel