I booked a room for a b-day weekend at the inn based on the recommendations posted here. I lowered my expectations assuming nowhere could be as good as described here by others, but I was pleasantly surprise. I was greeted with a birthday card which offered each of us a glass of their house wine. We don't drink, but it was a nice gesture. We stayed in a tranquil, spacious double queen room. Our balcony had a view of the pool that was surrounded by lush greenery. I called a day earlier to see if they could help with dinner reservations. Not only had they made and confirmed the reservation, they had walking directions printed out for me when we checked in. Their recommendation for dinner spot on -- exactly in a price range and the kind of food we were looking for. I can't say enough about the staff who's always friendly and accessible. Only minor hiccup was that I booked the room for 3 people (and paid extra for the 3rd), and we only had 2 sets of towels and robes. I'm sure they would've taken care of it immediately had we asked, but we managed to do without.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel