My husband and I had been to Santa Barbara but had never stayed overnight. We were thrilled to have booked a couple nights at the Spanish Garden Inn for our anniversary last month. I honestly can't imagine ever staying in another hotel when we return. The staff here knows exactly how to make you feel very welcomed, and special during your stay. We loved entering our room to the beautiful music that was playing. Our room overlooked a quaint courtyard with comfy chairs on the balcony. It was a treat to sit, read and enjoy a glass of wine here each evening. The decor reminded us very much of our favorite hotel in Santa Fe. The breakfast was delicious each morning. The parking, which is below the hotel, is very handy and no charge!! An elevator took us right up from the parking garage to our room-easy in and out. Beware of parking in the city though. After our free minutes had expired one afternoon, we were given a $48 parking ticket while touring a museum. Santa Barbara is certainly a charming place, and the Spanish Garden Inn is the best place to stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel