We arrived later than we had planned and the front desk clerk was welcoming and helpful, pointing out the little wine tasting room off the lobby and giving us suggestions for a good place for dinner. (a really good Lebanese place across the courtyard)
Our room was large and beautifully decorated in tile and rustic wood, with a fireplace and good work space and lighting. The bed was very comfortable, the water pressure was good, and the layout was functional. We were in Room #3, which had a courtyard view. At night, they light votive candles around the courtyard and front entrance, and the effect is quite magical. We found the room to be quiet and we got a great sleep.
The morning breakfast was good, with great service. Our only regret is that we didn't book it for two nights! Will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel