We first stayed at the Spanish Garden Inn in June 2011. I have now returned on two other occasions, most recently in August 2013. I brought my parents (two energetic seniors) on the last visit and the General Manager came out to shake my dad's hand to welcome him personally. The front desk manager and the sales manager both greeted my mom with wonderful greetings and catered to her every need. The breakfast buffet is staffed by welcoming attendants who make sure that you have more than enough quiche, coffee, fruit, and granola. I love the Four Seasons in town, too; however, they don't treat you like family returning home after a long stay away. Check them out... you will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel