We spent only one night in this fantastic small hotel in the center of Santa Barbara but at departure, we regretted immediately not to stay more especially as our next stop was in LA for 3 days and it was definitely not worth. With 2 teenagers and one toddler, we have taken the junior suite which was really great : living room, large bedroom, huge bathroom with both bath and shower and big terrasse ! The hotel is incredibly cute, the location is ideal to stroll in SB and the personnel is just fantastic : concierge, manager, ladies preparing breakfast, we felt that all of them were there just for us, always smiling and trying to please us. We will definitely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel