This was the first trip to Santa Barbara for my family (me, my wife and our 3 year old twins) and we wanted to stay at a hotel that combined luxury, tranquility and family friendliness. Not an easy combination to satisfy but the Spanish Garden Inn proved to be the perfect choice.
As soon as we walked in we received a warm, sincere greeting and we felt instantly at ease. The hotel is lovely, low-key and very well maintained. Our room was very large, comfortable and well appointed. And, importantly, it was as quiet as any hotel I've ever stayed at (and I've stayed at more than I can remember).
The hotel is designed in a way that makes it feel nice and small and accessible. A short walk from our room led to a fantastic, warm pool that our kids loved. And right next to us was the hotel's great continental breakfast area.
We look forward to returning many times in the future. Thank you to Brian and his wonderful staff for making our stay so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel