Lots to like. Quiet spot, yet blocks from the heart of downtown. Intimate scale and lovely courtyard. Very attentive staff. Rooms are spacious and ours had a balcony and fireplace. Architecturally interesting complex. Much more boutique than corporate hotel environment. Easy place in the heart of the town to have a car and have access to the entire region. Had an authentic feel. We really enjoyed the stay for four nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel