This is one of those places you visit and never want to leave. A beautiful property with seamless service and lovely small touches that take the stay to a higher level.
The property is in a quiet street in a great location a few blocks from the beach and restaurants. Our room was lovely with a working fireplace, balcony and view of the swimming pool. A really nice touch was the real coffee and cafetiere in the room. Beds were sumptuous. Breakfast was complementary and included freshly made quiches, fruit, yoghurt pastries, meats, freshly made smoothies and breads. Fresh tangerines were available all day in the living room. And (hallelujah) Wifi was free!!!!!!
Beyond all the lovely touches the property was calm and peaceful, with thoughtful landscaping and had a very positive vibe. I would love to come back and stay for longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel