Years ago I lived in SB but have started coming back over the last few years. Usually stay at the Canary (fantastic hotel), however this time moved to the Spanish Garden Inn. I've stayed other places here as well and can truly see this is probably one of my favorite hotels in the world. The staff are extremely accommodating and polite, the parking in the garage downstairs is extremely convenient (not like the other review, particularly since the homeless are not in this neighborhood and it's extremely safe). The hotel has a familial vibe to it, however it probably is not a great place if you do have kids (should probably stay closer to the beach, zoo, etc). It's quiet, romantic, serene, inviting...overall a great place to hide away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel