My wife and I stayed for two nights whist on a self drive tour of Western USA. I chose it because of previous reviews and I liked the picture! Great decision. We had a lovely upstairs room overlooking the pool ( which,to be honest, needed a clean) and loved it. The staff were all friendly and helpful, the setting was great -lovely courtyard- and it was ideal for the beach and centre. Breakfasts were slightly restricted but good and parking was free to guests.
Thoroughly recommended. Please go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel