Spanish Garden Inn
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$269
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Downtown(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$197
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$229
$213
  • Breakfast included
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
$394
$288
Kimpton
  • Pool
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$282
$224
  • Beachfront
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$150
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$309
$297
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Ramada Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$188
Hotels.com
The Wayfarer(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$208
$164
Official Site
1,306 results
All reviewsquicheunderground parkingmolton brown productsstate streetfrench pressthree blocksjunior suiteseparate showerfew blocksbeautiful courtyardgas fireplacecookiesprivate patioboutique hotelyogurtsmall hotelspanish style
Reviewed January 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Inn of the Spanish Garden for a weekend getaway in Santa Barbara. It's on a quiet street despite being within walking distance from downtown Santa Barbara - a fantastic location if you want to walk to places! We had a junior suite - the room was very spacious, had two balconies, and a fire place. Overall, the room was well-appointed, had all the amenities that you'd ever need, and was well-maintained/clean. They also provide a complimentary continental breakfast every morning - a great way to start your day! The staff was wonderful, very welcoming and helpful. A shout out to Brian of the front desk! Very friendly, and provided impeccable customer service! We'd be glad to stay at the Inn again!

Room Tip: We had one of their junior suites, and walked by some of the other rooms as well. They all look great! You cannot go wrong with any of them.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NTS_2011
SpanishGardenInn, General Manager at Spanish Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Dear Friends ~ I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for sharing your comments. Brian is a great asset to our team and we appreciate your "shout-out" to him!
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
Laurie Lawson, General Manager

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I was referred to this hotel by friends who knew I am quite particular about where I stay. This was my first time to Santa Barbara and will certainly not be my last. There is a reason why this town is labeled America's "French Riviera "but personally looks more Spanish and the architecture is evident. This hotel more than lived up to my expectation and I would not hesitate to recommend it to any of your readers. The staff was so accommodating with their dinner and local attraction suggestions you can't help feel their genuine desire to help make your stay a memorable one. The room was quiet, very spacious and the bathrooms was a treat as were the first class British toiletries. The fireplace was a warm addition on the cool nights. Having a French press coffee maker coupled with my morning newspaper enjoyed on a private balcony was a bonus. We especially loved the breakfast as it was more European and not your standard "eggs and bacon" variety.
This hotel is especially suited for couples and romantic get a ways I feel.
I will most definitely return to both beautiful Santa Barbara and the Inn of the Spanish Garden.

Room Tip: Second floor balcony overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We stayed here last year and thought that this was a romantic, charming hotel- we absolutely loved the ambiance. The only issue we had was that we didn't realize they had all down bedding in our room, which I am allergic to. The inn tried their best to get me non-down pillows/blankets, but didn't have a large stock of items that time of night. We would definitely stay here again, but only if we could get a similar discounted rate that we booked (it's usually double the price) and if we could ensure that they could accomodate our bedding requests in advance.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Stayed here for a long weekend on New Year's Day with family with kids. The staff is incredible. They really went out of their way and came with unexpected surprises and attentions that made us feel so welcome.
Highly recommended, also because of the very nice and clean rooms, and the location close to State Street.
Big thank you to all the staff for making our stay unforgettable!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in August as we were driving down the California coast. The front desk was very warm and helpful. The grounds were beautiful and cozy. Both the room and bathroom were beautiful and spacious. The price was a little steep, but it was comparable to other Santa Barbara hotels. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple