My husband and I stayed here for two nights in July, 2011 on a Santa Barbara getaway. It was a lovely hotel and the plus for us was that we could walk to the downtown shops and restaurants easily. The original room we had was too close to the elevator so we were upgraded to a nicer room at no extra charge. The rooms were nice, Spanish decor, comfortable, clean with Molton Brown amenities. There was a complimentary continental breakfast each morning which was very nice (yogurt, fruit, pastries, coffee, tea, juices and my husband found they would make him a latte!) I would recommend this hotel for anyone not needing a beachfront hotel -- it seemed more of an adult hotel than where we would bring our children as it would be a drive to any of the beaches. We loved it and would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel