“Excellent”

Dining options: Breakfast
Description: (805) 965-4416
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Only been once. I would go again. The atmosphere was great. Service friendly. Indoor outdoor seating. Food was amazing. Portions were huge. No one at our table had a complaint. Can be packed with a wait. Worth it.

Longmont, Colorado
“Nothing fancy, but great service and food!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I love Esau's, and not just because I sing, "I saw Esau sitting on a seesaw; I saw Esau with my girl. . ." The service and food are outstanding. There were eight of us at breakfast. Each of us ordered something different, and all of us were raving about our food. My sons (who live in SB) swear that their corned beef is "the best in Santa Barbara." Reasonably-priced, non-pretentious. A great place to start the day!

1 Thank EBS33527
San jose
“best breakfast ever!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We came here on a referral from our hotel concierge. This was seriously one of the best breakfasts I have ever had. The food is abundant and reasonably priced. Our waitress was efficient and friendly. I would highly recommend this little jewel

Visited July 2014
Palo Alto, California
“Not the Same as Before”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I as disapointed in my breakfast. When they were on Sate Street I went often for breakfast and thourghly enjoy my meal. Now I feel they are just average.

New York, NY
“Really great Breakfast spot”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Super inexpensive breakfast foods. The girls got the eggs/biscuits/gravy, while the guys got a special. the place was great, and for a great price. We sat outside, and the service was perfect - we were certainly not forgotten about.