“U were all Right”

Dining options: Breakfast
Description: (805) 965-4416
“U were all Right”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Passing through Santa Barbara we decided to stop for breakfast so I looked on trusty Trip Advisor and found Esau. What a fun place. Pitch perfect 72 degrees with a light breeze so we sat out side and shared their Serrano chile omelette with crispy hash browns. The omelette was perfect and loved their roasted pepper salsa on top. Of course we had to also share their biscuits and topped it off with one blueberry germ pancake. The reviews were spot on and we would definitely return. That's why I trust Trip Advisor.

• Visited June 2013

Bakersfield, California
“The breakfast was amazing!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Quick, attentive service without being overbearing. The food was delicious. I loved my omelette! I will certainly be back again...and again...

• Visited June 2013
Porto
“Delicious pancakes in an very tradicional space”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is an old bakery in SB, with a nice decoration, very relaxed environment. I wask for the pancakes combination, with the eegs, but If I came back again I'll ask for the blueberry, because they just look delicious... But we can eat all in the first, so, maybe next time. They are very huge, you'll feel full and happy! It's very central and maybe you can have a space outside, which is awsome!

• Visited May 2013
Florence, Italy
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stopped here on our drive back to Dana Point, CA. Parking was difficult so we parked at the mall opposite that had free parking for 75 mins. The food was really, really good. Our waitress, a lovely lass, was part of the owner's family. The service was good and the place looked efficiently run.

• Visited April 2013
“Delicious”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I googled the best places to eat in SB and this was one of the results. It was a walk from our Hotel, but well worth it. The services was exceptional and the food was delicious. Huge portions too.
Glad we went with this location. Would definitely return. The only downside was we sat outside and our table was way too small for our orders and uncomfortable, and it was just two of us.

• Visited February 2013