“Bagel was just right”

Jack's Bistro & Famous Bagels
Ranked #5 of 14 Bakeries in Santa Barbara
Reviewed April 17, 2014

The bagel was perfectly toasted. The bagel egg sandwich was perfectly satisfying. These bagels are on par with NY bagels.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I had a corned beef and egg breakfast bagel, apparently it was their special that day, for around $7. It was cooked quickly and brought out to my table. I didn't have high expectations (maybe I should have, the place was very busy), but the bagel was just the right temperature and the fillings were tasty. It was maybe just a bit expensive for the amount of food but it was a great breakfast overall.

1  Thank John Y
Reviewed June 24, 2013

the toasted everything bagel and cream cheese was so good, I had to return the next day for more! yum!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Good option for a tasty bagel sandwich and Peet's Coffee. IT was packed on Saturday morning ....clearly a 'local's kind of place' for a quick easy breakfast.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stopped here on our way out of SB to grab a bagel, and it was excellent! I had the standard everything with cream cheese, my friends had bagel egg sandwiches and they said they were fantastic!