“Delicious meals.Fresh seafood!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ortega and Cota on Anacapa
Description: Arch Rock is a Santa Barbara Restaurant that serves a variety of fresh, high - quality cuisine in a relaxed but casually elegant environment. Trip Advisor .....Change the name and the website address. The info is wrong!!
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
“Delicious meals.Fresh seafood!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

First visit to SB.The seafood was fresh and delicious. Drinks were great and service was good, just a bit slower than we expected. Most dishes are a la cart. I liked my chicken dish A LOT...juice and flavorful with well seasoned potatoes and mushrooms. We will be back!

Visited October 2013

Bakersfield, California
“great ads, lousy food...”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I decided to have dinner there on Saturday evening after seeing several ads in the local magazine. The hostess was very friendly, but everything went down hill from there..The waiter explained that all of their fish and vegetables were local. That being said, we couldn't wait to order our meal. After asking our waiter if the sushi rolls were fresh as well, and he confirming that they were, I decided to start with one. THREE minutes later, he came out with a "Roll" that had to have been sitting in a refrigerator since the day before. At that point I asked him, and he said that yes they were pre-made earlier...We both ordered their cioppino based on our waiters recommendation, and needless to say it was very bland. With so many GREAT restaurants in Santa Barbara, I hope they get their problems straighten out soon.. I'm sorry to say, that I CAN'T recommend this restaurant for dinning...

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Steve H
Lauren H, Public Relations Manager at Arch Rock Fish, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your meal with us. We are well-known for our Cioppino and won the Bouillabaisse festival last year for this dish. I hope you'll come back to try another meal with us, as I can promise that there is something on our menu to satisfy everyone.
Santa Barbara, California, United States
“awesome happy hour!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

i love in town and this one of the best spots for a late happy hour in sb! great appetizers and great drinks with a great atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Aly F
Hi Aly,
Thank you for your review. Since you enjoy coming in for Happy Hour, you may want to try our newest cocktail - the SB New Leaf. This is a Bourbon based cocktail that we are offering exclusively for October. I hope you'll join us for a drink soon!
granada hills
“Wonderful food for such a good deal”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went on a half price deal but they did not skimp. Dinner included a bottle of white wine that was delicious. Great service and great food. A very nice selection. Next time we are in Santa Barbara I would love to go back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank granadahillsjlb
Thank you for your review! We take great pride in our wine selection as well as each of our dishes. We hope to see you back in the restaurant soon.
Paris
“Food okay”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We dined at Arch Rock yesterday evening and the food was good. Nothing outstanding. For $22, I had a piece of fish and nothing else. No vegetable or other side dish. Very stingy. Will not go back.

• Visited August 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you weren't happy with your meal. We have a variety of dishes that include a vegetable or starch and I would especially recommend the Cedar Plank Salmon in the future. I hope you'll come back for another meal and allow us to prepare an excellent dish for you.