“A Great Day in Santa Barbara”

DeeTours of Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: Jeep Limo and 4-psngr jeep avail. to escort you to Wine country! Local owner operated with the goal of affordable, fun, memorable tours for our guests! We are flexible, casual, and accommodating. Our jeep tops can be on or off, you decide!
Abita Springs, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A Great Day in Santa Barbara”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

There were four of us that booked with Dee for a wine tour this past September. We picked up an additional couple after our city tour and then headed to the various vineyards in the valley. It was a beautiful, cool day that allowed us to tour in Dee's convertible jeep that was a "show-stopper" everywhere we went. Dee was amazing--from the various vineyards to the olive orchard to the picnic lunch (very tasty). I can see why her tour is rated so highly. She knew where to go and when to go. Everyone seemed to know and like her!! I cannot say enough positive things about the tour. At the end of the day we all hugged goodbye...that is how close we had all become.

Houston, Texas, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Forever Grateful!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

After calling several other operators in the area, I booked a trip with Dee for my wife and I to celebrate the brith of our son & my wife's birthday. I absolutely cannot put into words how grateful I am to Dee for making the trip an amazing experience. If you are reading this and considering other tour guides, stop now as they will not measure up. Despite the fact that I put together a very detailed itinerary, Dee made helpful suggestions on both days and we ended up at some of the most amazing wineries! (I personally recommend Gainey, Melville, Babcock, and Lafond.) She went out of her way to set-up a special lunch complete with cupcakes and candles for my wife. The little touches and warm truly set her apart from other operators. If I am ever near Santa Barbara again, I won't hesitate to contact Dee!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Josh R
Lancaster, California
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“"Great Time"”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was one of the best tours ever... Dee & Sandy are very accommodating & personalize the experience. We had a tour a couple of weeks ago with Sandy he was so easy going, flexible and fun.. All the little touches add to the experience. Highly recommend

1 Thank KLQ15
miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Day In The Vineyards”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We booked a day in the vineyards with 4 other friends. It was a picture perfect day and everything was handled professionaly from start to finish. Sandy was a fun and entertaining guide. All the wines were yummy and the highlight was the picnic lunch at Buttonwood. We also had the opportunity to tast some olive oils and the best tomatoes ever! The open jeep enabled you to feel like you were right out in the vineyards, although not the smoothest ride, but worth it!

1 Thank miamimango
Villa Park, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Well worth the expense.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We booked an day long wine tasting tour with DeeTours in Santa Barbara and were extremely pleased with the choice. Both Dee and Sandy (our tour guide) arrived at our hotel as scheduled at 9:00 and detailed the day's trip for us, allowing for us to provide any input or alternatives that we might like. Sandy was informative and entertaining throughout the day proceeding at an easy pace which allowed us (five altogether) to spend as much, or as little time as we wanted at each stop. Our Friday tour day was particularly advantageous in that we missed the otherwise substantial crowds occurring on Saturdays and Sunday. The top-down jeep limo and perfect weather made the trip even more enjoyable. Thank you Dee and Sandy for helping to make our 40th anniversary even more memorable.

Visited August 2013