“A very professional operation with first class ideas!”

DeeTours of Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: Jeep Limo and 4-psngr jeep avail. to escort you to Wine country! Local owner operated with the goal of affordable, fun, memorable tours for our guests! We are flexible, casual, and accommodating. Our jeep tops can be on or off, you decide!
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Just so you know, I didn't take the tour yet! But, as an old reviewer, I wanted you to know what a pleasure it was to plan a tour with Dee. She offered everything I needed with a great plan. Unfortunately, my 'cold' turned out to be pneumonia and I had to cancel. Despite all of Dee's work, she charged me nothing and wished me well. I can't wait to get to SB and do a tour with Dee!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We toured California last October stopping off at Santa Barbara for 3 days. We did our research prior to our trip to ensure we made the most of our stay. We found DeeTours on Tripadvisor and were happy with the reviews so we booked up. We were not disappointed and it was one of the highlights of our trip. We weren't expecting a tour of Santa Barbara before setting of on the wine tour which was a bonus. The wine tour itself was excellant. We were on the tour with another couple (Tom and Sandra) who were great fun. It was our first wine tour and didn't know what to expect but Tom and Sandra had done wine tours so we learned a few things from them. Dee was a brilliant tour host making the whole experience a fun day. The musical instruments were a good idea and were such a laugh. Dee also made us a restaurant reservation for the evening which rounded the day off perfectly. Thank you Dee and sorry for the late review.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

In May of this year my husband and I began a three week tour of California. A trip was organised with Dee to take us for the day to the Ojai Valley on the second day of the tour. However, we had only been in the country a day when my husband was taken ill and rushed to Santa Barbara hospital. As I jumped into the ambulance I muttered to one of the hotel employees we would have to cancel the tour with Dee the following day but the message never got to Dee.
Imagine our amazement when Dee and her friend Sandy came to visit us in hospital. They were so nice we could hardly believe it. They even came with me to the hospital restaurant and treated me to lunch. The gardens in this new hospital were wonderful and sitting there having lunch you would never have known you were in the hospital grounds. We were soon chatting as if I had known them for a long time and completely refused reimbursement for the trip. There are very few people in the world that we have met who have shown such kindness as Dee and Sandy. We will always remember them.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I completed our mini-vacation with a wine tour with Dee. We didn't know what we were getting into. Little did we know that this would be the highlight of our whole trip. I felt like I got to be 18 again (with the ability to drink!). We would highly recommend DeeTours to anyone with a day to spend in Santa Barbara. Thanks Dee!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you are looking for a great tour with personalized service then this is the perfect choice. Both Dee and Sandy work to make sure you have a really fun experience and get more than your money's worth. 4 really good winery stops, an impromptu stop by an animal farm to see a Zonkey (Zebra/donkey mix), olive oil tasting, best cupcakes ever, great views and then we added a beer tasting at the end. All I can say is we had a blast, totally enjoyed Sandy as our tour guide and came away feeling that we received great value for the money we spent!