“A must when visiting Santa Barbara”

DeeTours of Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: Jeep Limo and 4-psngr jeep avail. to escort you to Wine country! Local owner operated with the goal of affordable, fun, memorable tours for our guests! We are flexible, casual, and accommodating. Our jeep tops can be on or off, you decide!
Reviewed August 3, 2012

On July 24th we had the MOST amazing experience. We had been planning a trip to Santa Barbara with 6 of our friends. We all decided a wine tour would be fun - but wanted to be together in one vehicle and be able to enjoy the wine - as well as each other.
Enter Dee and Sandy of Dee Tours. We booked with them through their website and had several phone conversations as well. We arranged for their "stretch" jeep to take us on the tour - picking us up at around 10 and returning around 5. Dee promised fun and flexibility and she and Sandy really delivered!
Sandy took us on a tour - filling us with information as we headed up to the wine country. We had a fabulous day - including a gourmet luncheon served to us at one of the vineyards. The top came off the jeep and we laughed and enjoyed the entire afternoon. Sandy was beyond wonderful and we all felt like we had acquired a new friend. Saying good bye at the end of the day was even hard for us ( and that was NOT because of the wine ).
So, it is with the greatest of confidence that we recommend Dee Tours to anyone wishing to experience a truly memorable trip to Santa Barbara and the surrounding wine country.
We will cherish our memories as well as our new found friendships.
Janice and Jeff Hurewitz
New York, New York

Reviewed July 31, 2012

After the first few wineries, you will defiantly be relieved someone else is behind the wheel. The guide goes out of her way to make everyone happy. Very endearing in a Maryanne kind of way. The munchies are a nice touch. The wine tasting itself gets a bit repetitive and by late afternoon I was wishing for a brewpub. Overall, not a repeater, but good for a one-off and better than expected.

1  Thank wadomeat
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Dee was AMAZING!! She went above and beyond in all areas! She is so kind, personable, and extremely knowledgable. My husband and I had a blast from the moment she picked us up at our hotel until she dropped us back off! She couldn't have planned our day any better. We went to two wine tastings, then to the olive oil and vinegar tasting (which is phenomenal). She then took us to another wine tasting, and afterwards we had a fabulous lunch. Lastly, she drove us to our last tasting. GREAT memories were made that day!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I did a ton of research to find the best wine tour operator and I'm so glad I chose Dee!!!!! We really wanted to do a private tour that allowed for a lot of flexibility. I had places I wanted to go and wineries I preferred to visit and Dee accomodated all of my desires. She was sweet, fun, personable and knowledgeable about the area. She worked her butt off to make sure we had the perfect day and we did. Even though the house where we were staying was very hard to find and she couldn't get her Jeep up the hill, Dee went out of her way to get us. She packed each of us a wonderful snack for the quick road trip and laid out a perfect little table setting for our lunch at a winery later in the day. If we expressed an interest in seeing something, she made sure we did. Little things like that made the trip so special. I've been on plenty of tours where the guide was in a hurry to get you from point A to point B so they didn't lose time or money. I felt like Dee was a friend showing us around her favorite spots. We had so much fun we're going to go on another tour with Dee before we leave town. Thanks so much Dee!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Dee was great - my husband and I were delighted to have her as our guide. Our visit to Santa Barbara was absolutely enjoyable having gone with this tour to wine country. She gives you snacks, and bottle water and also provided lunch and berries. We will definitely do this again on our next visit to SB.