“Outstanding Tour!!!!!”

DeeTours of Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: Jeep Limo and 4-psngr jeep avail. to escort you to Wine country! Local owner operated with the goal of affordable, fun, memorable tours for our guests! We are flexible, casual, and accommodating. Our jeep tops can be on or off, you decide!
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Dee was AMAZING!! She went above and beyond in all areas! She is so kind, personable, and extremely knowledgable. My husband and I had a blast from the moment she picked us up at our hotel until she dropped us back off! She couldn't have planned our day any better. We went to two wine tastings, then to the olive oil and vinegar tasting (which is phenomenal). She then took us to another wine tasting, and afterwards we had a fabulous lunch. Lastly, she drove us to our last tasting. GREAT memories were made that day!!!!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 50 reviews

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I did a ton of research to find the best wine tour operator and I'm so glad I chose Dee!!!!! We really wanted to do a private tour that allowed for a lot of flexibility. I had places I wanted to go and wineries I preferred to visit and Dee accomodated all of my desires. She was sweet, fun, personable and knowledgeable about the area. She worked her butt off to make sure we had the perfect day and we did. Even though the house where we were staying was very hard to find and she couldn't get her Jeep up the hill, Dee went out of her way to get us. She packed each of us a wonderful snack for the quick road trip and laid out a perfect little table setting for our lunch at a winery later in the day. If we expressed an interest in seeing something, she made sure we did. Little things like that made the trip so special. I've been on plenty of tours where the guide was in a hurry to get you from point A to point B so they didn't lose time or money. I felt like Dee was a friend showing us around her favorite spots. We had so much fun we're going to go on another tour with Dee before we leave town. Thanks so much Dee!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Dee was great - my husband and I were delighted to have her as our guide. Our visit to Santa Barbara was absolutely enjoyable having gone with this tour to wine country. She gives you snacks, and bottle water and also provided lunch and berries. We will definitely do this again on our next visit to SB.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife Lisa and i recently went on Dee Tours and had the time of our lives!

We were greeted in the morning by Sandy who firstly showed us around the beautiful city of Santa Barbara where his knowledge was second to none. We were then whisked off to several wineries in the Santa Ynez valley.

His knowledge of wine was very helpful for novices like us and I found the variation of wineries to be enthralling also.

We also stopped for a lovely organic lunch that was provided from a local deli!

All, i all a beautiful day and we would definitely do it again!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We were on our honeymoon and wanted to do a wine tour. We chose Deetours and let me tell you something. We were so glad we did!! Dee was so personal and attentive to us. She gave us some idea's and suggestions and let us decide what we wanted to do. One thing I did like was that Dee was nice enough to call to inform me that others would be joining if that would be ok. We were fine with it. When she arrived at our hotel we told it would just be us. We were excited and very much enjoyed the tour of Santa Barbara that we would have missed out on by ourselves. The wineries were an incredible experience!! We had never been and Dee took the time to educate us on the area, the wine and tasting techniques so that we wouldn't feel so " wine dumb"! The wine fees and lunch were included in our price. We really enjoyed the olive oil tasting as well as a private picnic that Dee set up for us. I highly recommend DeeTours. The jeep was a beautiful way to enjoy the scenic views of Santa Ynez mountains. Solvang was also a treat to enjoy!!

Thanks Dee for a wonder and memorable time!!