“Most Memorable day ever!!”

DeeTours of Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: Jeep Limo and 4-psngr jeep avail. to escort you to Wine country! Local owner operated with the goal of affordable, fun, memorable tours for our guests! We are flexible, casual, and accommodating. Our jeep tops can be on or off, you decide!
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We were on our honeymoon and wanted to do a wine tour. We chose Deetours and let me tell you something. We were so glad we did!! Dee was so personal and attentive to us. She gave us some idea's and suggestions and let us decide what we wanted to do. One thing I did like was that Dee was nice enough to call to inform me that others would be joining if that would be ok. We were fine with it. When she arrived at our hotel we told it would just be us. We were excited and very much enjoyed the tour of Santa Barbara that we would have missed out on by ourselves. The wineries were an incredible experience!! We had never been and Dee took the time to educate us on the area, the wine and tasting techniques so that we wouldn't feel so " wine dumb"! The wine fees and lunch were included in our price. We really enjoyed the olive oil tasting as well as a private picnic that Dee set up for us. I highly recommend DeeTours. The jeep was a beautiful way to enjoy the scenic views of Santa Ynez mountains. Solvang was also a treat to enjoy!!

Thanks Dee for a wonder and memorable time!!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

My best friend is getting married in September and requested her bachelorette party be in Santa Barbara. I have never been to Santa Barbara so as usual did my research for wine tours on TripAdvisor. I called a few companies and they all seemed so so and not worth the cost. I saw the rave reviews for Deetours and I actually saw the episode of "Hell's Kitchen" so gave Dee a call. Dee is the biggest sweetheart anyone can ask for! She answered all my questions and even asked about our party and who the lucky lady is. We chatted it up about the tour and I went ahead and booked!
The day of the tour Dee picked us up right on schedule and took our lunch orders which has a wide variety of options. She even had a thoughtful present for the bride to be! Off we went! She supplied music for us which got us all in the dance party mood! Dee is very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and where all the great spots are including vineyards, where the movie "Sideways" was filmed, llamas, mini ponies, and even a zonkey!
We went to four beautiful wineries and had our tastings. Dee knows all the people at the tastings and introduced us. We all felt very special :) Also including an olive oil tasting which was delicious and probably a good idea to eat some bread by that point! We had a tasty lunch at the third vineyard outside which was just a lovely setting. We were never rushed out of any tasting if we wanted to buy a bottle and hang out we were free to do so. It was really nice to take it all in and enjoy the day with great company, delicious wines, and yummy food.
After out tastings we stopped at a beautiful gorge and had a dance party on the side of the road and then ended up at probably one of the coolest bars with a live band I have ever been too.
All nine of us agreed this was well worth every penny and we couldn't have asked for more! I actually believe the quote from everyone was “BEST DAY EVER!” We were on a bachelorette party so the party factor was a big deal for us. However when I spoke to Dee while booking she is able to customize the tour for you whether it be a bachelorette party to a romantic day with your loved one.
Dee you are so wonderful and thank you so much for making it such a special and memorable day for the bride to be! We may have to make this an annual thing!

2  Thank Leslie D
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My husband and I stole away to Santa Barbara for a long weekend, and we wanted to check out some of the wines in the area. After reading lots and lots of reviews, I called Dee and booked a tour with her to the Santa Ynez Valley. I told her that we would prefer a smaller group, or just the 2 of us, so the morning of our tour her boyfriend, Sandy, showed up at our hotel in the regular jeep and whisked just the two of us away. The day was just perfect. We asked to skip the olive oil tasting so instead visited 4 wineries. Sandy asked a lot of questions on the way to try and gauge which wineries we'd like, and he did a really good job picking four out for us. I won't go into too many details about the day, as Dee or Sandy can customize it to whatever you're looking for, but I must say that I would recommend them to anyone I know interested in visiting the Santa Barbara area. My husband and I were just talking that morning about how little things really make a difference with a travel experience (feeling a little disappointed with our accommodations), and we both agreed that Dee Tours really understands how to do it right and make their clients feel very well taken care of. They provide water, snacks, lunch, strawberries, a cupcake stop if you want (highly recommend!), a thrilling ride over to Santa Ynez, or a calmer one if you choose, lots of knowledge of the area, and just seem like very interesting and good people (we met Dee a few times throughout our day while she was out with another group). I could go on and on, but I'll just say that you won't be disappointed taking a tour with either Dee or Sandy.

1  Thank lovetotravelChicago
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Last September I began to plan a Spring trip to Santa Barbara with friends. To maximize the experience I looked for a tour that would highlight both the city and the wine region in the county. I called Dee and she suggested we could do both tours all in one day which turned out to be perfect! We saw the best of SB and then headed out for a visit to three wineries and an olive tasting in Los Olivos. Dee was with us all day and repeatedly impressed us with her knowledge and thoughtfulness...snacks, a wonderful lunch on winery grounds and short visit to Solvang. Dee is a warm and friendly person, totally dedicated to making sure the day is extra special for everyone. Her tour was definitely a highlight of our vacation. We now count Dee as a very special friend and hope to see her again. Simply a great day!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

We did two tours with Dee-city tour of SB & a wine tour. She's just incredible! Our wine tour was
8 hours, with lunch included, but it just flew by. Dee is so friendly and knows the area so well,
You can just sit back & enjoy! We visited the best wineries the area has, and so much more. We
Highly recommend Dee Tours when you go to Santa Barbara.

1  Thank Cmpi