“Excellent!”

Paddle Sports Center
Ranked #2 of 87 Tours in Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Explore the Santa Barbara waterfront by kayak or stand-up paddleboard. Paddle with dolphins, whales, sea lions, seals, and marine birds. We provide instruction and comfy/quality gear. Our rental rates are the best in town. After the first hour, pay only for the time you spend on the water! Find us next to Brophy's Restaurant and the fish market. Reserve online and SAVE UP TO 40%!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Great tour, great guide, beautiful nature and the kayak tour was 100 % worth the extra money.. Would go again any time!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We spent a full day at the Channel Islands with the channel outfitters and we had a wonderfull day! The kayak-guide was very nice and we the kayaking was great!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Channel Island Outfitters is fantastic. I dealt with them both on the phone and by email before my trip. They were very friendly and helpful. Coming all the way from PA, I wanted this to be a memorable trip and Channel Island Outfitters delivered. Mike, our guide was terrific! I felt completely confident with him and had a great time. My only regret is that I didn't have time this trip to schedule more adventures with them. I plan to come back to Santa Barbara and I will definitely include another adventure with them on any future trip. Thanks for the guava, Mike.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

CIO did a great job with our recent "caves and coves" family adventure to Santa Cruz island. We had both children (9,12,13) and my father (79th birthday!) and everyone had a fun trip. CIO was organized with the pre-adventure communication regarding logistics and the trip itself. They provided all the necessary geer, instruction, great guides and transportation to the island. The guides were very friendly and knowledgable and really seemed to enjoy what they were doing. We all felt safe throughout the trip and left with great memories of our adventure. I reccomend CIO without reservation.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Wow! Words can't describe how cool kayaking was at the Santa Cruz Island discovering the caves on the Scorpion side of the island. There are sea lions all over...our guide, Phillip, even discovered a dead barracuda, crab and sea star. Our super experienced guides, JD and Phillip were fabulous!! From start to finish, they "held our hands" through the pre-boarding instruction and were right there to make sure we didn't do anything careless while getting in and out of the caves. They shared so many interesting facts and stories about the sea life and islands. What amazing guides!!! Oh and we saw tons of dolphins on the ferry ride over to the island. Super cool!! One of the best days of my life!! What can be better than experiencing nature at it's finest with a group of people you love!!! I recommend this to anyone who wants to elevate their life!!!
Sandra