“Good fresh,food and good service.”
Review of Bay Roadhouse Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Bay Roadhouse Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Pretty good food :) (search on Google, and you will find it, or just use the URL I gave ...)
Los Angeles, California
“Good fresh,food and good service.”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The food was very good. The homemade potato chips tossed in garlic and herbs and served with onion dip were to die for. I also really enjoyed the Salmon Salad. Delicious!

The menu items that I had seemed to be made with fresh ingredients, and tasted like homemade. The salmon was cooked just right.

The location is just right as it is right across the street from the Santa Barbara Amtrak train station.

Visited March 2014

Fremont, California
“Very Relaxed and Great Service”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was a very pleasant dining experience for us. It was walking distance from our B&B, as well as right across the street from the Amtrack station next to State Street.
I was not interested in a large dinner and their menue accommodated almost any preference. The patio was a very pleasant place to sit nestled between the fireplace and a gas heater while people watching on State street.
The wait staff was prompt, courteous, and helpful.

Visited October 2013
Hamilton, ON
“Looks can be deceiving”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This place looks like a dive bar. But what we found, and the bartender was right, was good food. I will qualify that; good pub style food. The fish tacos and seared Ahi are tasty filling menu options. The service wasn't great and the waitress' shorts were too short (at least for this venue). If exploring the town on foot or if you are in need a break from the beach, this is a good place to grab a bite.

• Visited September 2013
Glen Rock, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Found this place exploring Santa Barbara on foot. The patio seating was great (granted it was an exceptionally beautiful day). The food was good...I won't say 'excellent', but the server made some great suggestions for us and for our young daughters. Everyone was pleased with what they got. Prices were pretty much the norm for the area (a bit more than I'm used to back here in rural PA), but not outrageous. Overall, we all give it a thumbs up.

• Visited July 2013
Sunnyvale, California
“Terrible service, average food.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is the only place where I left zero (0) tip on my bill and paid cash tips to the 2 people that actually served us. The server assigned to us was the worse I've ever seen. Food was just average bar food. It was a bit expensive for what we got. The band playing was average... but we were completely put off by the service. The fish tacos were much more greasy than they needed to be and the burgers were average. The pasta sucked. If you're ever really hungry and around this place, look for wild roots and berries instead.

I suspect a lot of people go here because they haven't seen the hundreds of other options on State Street yet. If you walk down State Street towards the East (away from the beach), you'll have plenty of dining options.

• Visited July 2013