“nice and chilled few hours with good food”
Review of Bay Roadhouse Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Bay Roadhouse Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pretty good food :) (search on Google, and you will find it, or just use the URL I gave ...)
Reviewed May 26, 2013

we stopped here initially just for a drink,bottle of wine for 2 and a starter but the buzz of the place and atmosphere and good service kept us here for 2 = 3 hours, in the patio drinking wine on a sunny sunday late afternoon in santa Barbara what more could you want. steak salad with avocado was lovely, hubby had burger and we enjoyed 2 bottles of wine in the end, very good service friendly guests around us who were up for a bit of a chat about their travels.

would recommend popping in

There are newer reviews for Bay Roadhouse Bar & Grill

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We went for an eveing meal here. It seems to be more for local guys having a beer, not many customers were eating, so it meant the atmosphere wasnt very good.

But the big surprise for us was just how good the food was. I had a fantastic steak which was only about $15.

Service was good, but as I said it wasnt busy, so we benefited from that!

Would recommend the food, just a pity that it doesnt get more custom. Maybe it was just the time year tho.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Four of us ate here while staying one night in Santa Barbara. I had the baseball steak which was delicious - perfectly cooked exactly how I had asked for it, no fat and a great flavour. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful, and all of us enjoyed the food and the atmosphere inside the restaurant. We would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

There's nothing to complain about. It was a perfect sunny day in Santa Barbara and the restaurant was the perfect spot for an early dinner before leaving to go back home. The meal was delicious, the prices were reasonable, my husband's burger was cooked the way he asked, the ambiance was relaxing yet not too quiet for a lively town, and the service was not too slow nor too quick, just perfect timing. It was the perfect end to a wonderful weekend getaway.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

If I'm headed back to the train station and I want to grab a quick bite to eat, this is where I go. The chowder is great and the staff is friendly. Plus with a view of the train station from the front window, you won't miss your train!