“"Big" Mike: best driver 2013 for santabarbarabackroads.com!!!!”

Santa Barbara Backroads Wine Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$169.00*
and up
Wine Tour by Hummer from Santa Barbara or Solvang
More attraction details
Owner description: See the wineries of the Santa Ynez Valley aboard a fleet of comfortable H-1 Hummers. Tours are offered daily from Santa Barbara hotels and include wine tasting fees, lunch and a complimentary wine glass.We are consistently recommended as the BEST WINE TOUR in Santa Barbara for several years by concierge, visitors center and locals alike.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This summer me and my girlfriend stayed a month traveling around California and when we arrived in Santa Barbara, among the various options on the network, we chose the deluxe service for only 2 people with santabarbarabackroads.com at 16th August.
Booking on-line and phone for confirmation quickly and excellently. Our driver "Big" Mike took us around to wonderful places, telling us lots of interesting things: it is immediately created a great feeling between 3 of us.
I always did well to manage the music on my ipod. ;)
We drank a lot of wine and talked a lot: without Mike we'll definitely bored. ;)
At the end of the tour, it has also allowed in a typical place and amazing that it's called "Maverick" to make us a cold beer.
Santabarbarabackroads.com I highly recommend it to everyone, and if you're lucky, ask to send Mike as driver.
Big props to my MAN Big Mike from Santa Barbara. Yeeeaaah!!!
See you soon.
Peace.
Alex and Daniela From Bologna.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Incredible Wine Tour....Mike is an amazing tour guide! He put together a great group & we headed off for the hills above Santa Barbara. The convertible Hummer was the perfect way to make the
tour more adventurous. The scenery, selection of wines and the stop at Cold Springs for live music was a perfect day. My daughter and I relaxed and laughed together all day.
Mike also shared some Santa Barbara history and great tips on restaurants.
We are looking forward to bringing family and friends again on this awesome tour!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was one of the greatest experiences I've had in CA. My husband and I just moved here in July, and we such a great time on this wine tour. Mike picked us up, and took us to 4 amazing wineries. Lunch was delicious. Then the last stop was a bar nestled in the mountains with live music. Both my husband and I will do this again! I would give this 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our tour was excellent! We never once felt intimidated about wine knowledge from the guide or servers at the various wineries. Mike is a great tour guide and very personable. Pickup from our hotel was prompt. While the selection of wineries was fantastic, the real selling point for me was the views you experienced en route to the wineries and especially on the return. Mike was also helpful in selecting some restaurants and bars to go to after the tour. Highly recommended!

1  Thank RichardHartley88
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our trip was a wonderful one! Intimate group...only one other couple, but so much fun! We
relaxed, sipped wine, ate a wonderful sandwich, and laughed with great folks!
All in all, well worth it. Loved the open air rig, and not having to make any decisions or drive!!!
Great tour guide!