“Best Wine Tour Ever!!”

$169.00*
and up
Wine Tour by Hummer from Santa Barbara or Solvang
More attraction details
Owner description: See the wineries of the Santa Ynez Valley aboard a fleet of comfortable H-1 Hummers. Tours are offered daily from Santa Barbara hotels and include wine tasting fees, lunch and a complimentary wine glass.We are consistently recommended as the BEST WINE TOUR in Santa Barbara for several years by concierge, visitors center and locals alike.
San Diego, California
“Best Wine Tour Ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Incredible Wine Tour....Mike is an amazing tour guide! He put together a great group & we headed off for the hills above Santa Barbara. The convertible Hummer was the perfect way to make the
tour more adventurous. The scenery, selection of wines and the stop at Cold Springs for live music was a perfect day. My daughter and I relaxed and laughed together all day.
Mike also shared some Santa Barbara history and great tips on restaurants.
We are looking forward to bringing family and friends again on this awesome tour!

Visited August 2013

Glendale, California
“Awesome Wine Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was one of the greatest experiences I've had in CA. My husband and I just moved here in July, and we such a great time on this wine tour. Mike picked us up, and took us to 4 amazing wineries. Lunch was delicious. Then the last stop was a bar nestled in the mountains with live music. Both my husband and I will do this again! I would give this 10 stars if I could!

Visited August 2013
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Way to Spend a Day in Santa Barbara”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our tour was excellent! We never once felt intimidated about wine knowledge from the guide or servers at the various wineries. Mike is a great tour guide and very personable. Pickup from our hotel was prompt. While the selection of wineries was fantastic, the real selling point for me was the views you experienced en route to the wineries and especially on the return. Mike was also helpful in selecting some restaurants and bars to go to after the tour. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank RichardHartley88
Washington
“Perfect day of tasting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our trip was a wonderful one! Intimate group...only one other couple, but so much fun! We
relaxed, sipped wine, ate a wonderful sandwich, and laughed with great folks!
All in all, well worth it. Loved the open air rig, and not having to make any decisions or drive!!!
Great tour guide!

Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great Santa Ynez Valley wine country tours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have been on these tours twice... 2 years ago on the Afternoon Tour and last Saturday on the All Day Tour. The guides (including Dave) and reservations people are so nice and caring, and want to be sure that you see wineries which you will enjoy and learn, as well as meet other nice people all day. We had fun groups on both tours... the Hummer ride was a fun experience... and the lunch sandwiches with the All Day Tours are great. I saw different wineries on each trip, and the Cold Spring Tavern is a not-miss. Last Saturday was 110 degrees, and Dave made sure we always had water and kept well-hydrated. He knows a lot about wine also, so was very helpful in recommendations and history of the various wineries and the Santa Barbara area in general. We even went to his Italian restaurant recommendation (Bucatini) for dinner that night!

Visited June 2013